Ann Barrett, Long and Foster
Living in the City of Hyattsville for the past 20 years, I have a unique insight to the neighborhood and surrounding community. I focus my business and marketing on the Route 1 corridor inside the beltway with a special focus on Hyattsville. Licensed since 2002, I am a hard-working and dependable real estate agent. Allow me to guide and assist you through the process of buying or selling your biggest investment - your home. I look forward to working with you to make your real estate transaction go as smoothly and issue-free as possible.
- Top-Producing Individual Agent 2009-2015 Long & Foster, College Park
- Named in Washingtonian Magazine - Best Real Estate Agents, July 2015
- Top Sales Agent for Long & Foster, Southern Maryland/Prince Georges County Region for 2011 & 2013.
- #2 Producer 2008 & 2007 Long & Foster, College Park
- Member of:
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Prince Georges County Association of Realtors
- Active Member of the Hyattsville Preservation Association, (Former member of the Board)
- Graduate of Mount Saint Mary's (College) University, Emmitsburg, Maryland
- B.S. Elementary Education, 1988
- Graduate of Manhasset High School, 1984
- Born and raised in Manhasset, Long Island, New York
- Married to Jonathan Barrett for 21 wonderful years!
- Mother of two fabulous girls!
- I love my chocolate lab!
- I love my black cats too!
- I live in Hyattsville and I love it!
References available. I am always happy to discuss with you your needs in an agent and see if we are right to work together! Thank you for your consideration.
9094 Baltimore Avenue
(No upcoming events.)
|Entry Added By||CM by Hyattsville CDC | Entry #2920|