Renaissance Square Artists Housing
Ideally located just steps away from Downtown Hyattsville’s Route 1 corridor, Renaissance Square Artists’ Housing offers 44 affordable one- and two-bedroom apartments to low-income artists. This unique building is full of artist-friendly amenities, green features, and personal touches like a unique door knocker for every apartment!
- 36 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom units. Apartments are generously sized with high ceilings;
- Fitness room;
- Bicycle storage room;
- Two rooftop patios overlooking green roof;
- High ventilation workroom;
- Computer room;
- Music practice room;
- Huge shared studio space;
- Dance floor with resilient flooring;
- Community meeting room;
- High visibility gallery/community space;
- Handicapped accessible and visual & hearing impaired units available.
Units are available for households earning 30%, 40%, and 50% of the Area Median Income. Please contact the management company to find out if you qualify.
|Phone||301-864-1867 Rental Office|
4307 Jefferson Street
(No upcoming events.)
|Entry Added By||Stephanie Proestel | Entry #2407|