Home Realty Resources
Learn about State and Local Housing Resources
For assistance in finding a home in Prince George's County and specifically in the Gateway Arts District, we recommend:
1) First, we invite you to read more about how the Gateway Arts District is structured. Then, scroll down to the "Arts District Property Listings" section below.
2) Looking for hands-on financial, housing or rental assistance? Contact the Prince George's Department of Housing & Community Development: Their Programs & Services for families and individuals can guide you: PrinceGeorgesCountyHA.org.
3) For Rental Assistance, the Prince George's County Website also lists General Information, providing a reliable listing of many programs and tips, such as voucher programs, rental allowance, rehabilitation, and other related programs.
Arts District Property Listings
Looking to buy?
- The Hyattsville CDC tracks the Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) listing, which updates Hyattsville Area home sales, additional search parameters can be amended in limited fashion.
- Additionally, Zillow gathers all possible sales information they can find or that is submitted. Visit Hyattsville (20781), Brentwood (20722), North Brentwood (20722), and Mount Rainier (20722)/(20712) listings.
- The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development database features MDHousingSearch.org, a FREE resource for finding and listing housing anywhere in Maryland. Property providers across the state can post apartments and houses for rent at any time. This service is updated daily, so be sure to check back often for new listings. Visit Hyattsville, Brentwood, North Brentwood, and Mount Rainier's listings (20781, 20722, and 20712). When searching for rental properties, be sure to click under "Resources" on the right hand side "Short-term lease availabilities".
Looking to rent?
- For Luxury Apartment Complexes and local Gateway housing resources, browse our Business Directory's Residential category. Residential properties are leased and operated by their own residential agencies.
- Interested in renting an apartment or a room? Search on services like Craigslist at http://washingtondc.craigslist.org, under "apts / housing, rooms / shared, sublets / temporary, housing wanted," and type "Hyattsville," "Brentwood," "North Brentwood," or "Mount Rainier" in the search bar for user-submitted listings.
- Additionally, the Gateway Arts District is home to three seperate Artist Housing ("live/work") complexes. Each needs to be contacted individually, has a competitive waitlist, and its own strict income limit qualifications.
Mount Rainier Artists' Lofts
These are the resources we currently have available. Please contact the Hyattsville CDC or Gateway CDC for more information.