Have a question about the Gateway Arts District?
We invite you to find your answer in our FAQ section. Otherwise, most of your questions can be answered by the knowledgeable and helpful staff members of the
Question about our website?
- Read through our FAQ and look under the "How to use MyGatewayArts.org" section
- Please e-mail our Webmaster Team, managed by the Hyattsville CDC & Gateway CDC.
- Join our Mailing List: Visit our Reading Room and look for 'Mailing List'
- Want to send a Call for Artists, other work opportunity, or announcement to our resource? Please add your opportunity to our blog.
Have a Question for the Gateway Arts District Management Team?
To contact County Councilwoman Deni Taveras (District 2)
Call her office at (301) 952-4436, or by e-mail, or visit the District 2 website.
To contact the Arts & Cultural Heritage Division of the Prince George’s County Parks & Recreation Department
Call (301) 446-3232, online, or e-mail Acting County-Wide Arts Coordinator, Alec Simpson.
To contact the Prince George’s County Arts & Humanities Council
Call (301) 277-1402, online, or e-mail Executive Director, Rhonda Dallas.
To contact the Maryland State Arts Council
Call (410) 767-6555, or by e-mail, or online.
- View our full list of Management Team members here.