Gateway Arts District Business Directory
Photo courtesy of Bird Kitchen + Cocktails
Find over 200 brick-and-mortar businesses in the Gateway Arts District.
The Gateway Arts District's Business Directory allows you to search through 200+ businesses by category and by media type. Each entry lists a brief description, hours of operation, upcoming calendar events, and contact information. Click 'View Business Listings' below. Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions. Want to add your business? Scroll down to learn more.
Benefits to Businesses/Developers
- Arts-friendly, enabling zoning
- Ten Year Tax Phase-in on property improvements for arts-based development
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Emerging restaurant district
- Exemption from the Admissions and Amusement Tax
- Revitalization and Job Creation Tax Credits available to qualified businesses
- Business development and building location assistance*
* = Curious to learn a history of development in the Arts District? Read our "Art Lives Here" Blog article, "Years in the Making."
Join Our Directory
You will need to register with MyGatewayArts.org to create a directory listing. This will also enable you to edit your listings once they are published. Click here to register your business with us.